Miranda Kerr on how she has to practice loving herself

By MARGOT PEPPERS

Self-worth: Miranda Kerr, 30, opened up to Cosmopolitan about finally finding balance in her life, saying: 'Models are some of the most insecure people I've ever met. . .You've really got to practice loving yourself'

As a mother-of-one and the second-highest-paid model in the world, Miranda Kerr certainly has plenty to be proud of, but she has not always found reasons to be confident.
The 30-year-old supermodel opened up to Cosmopolitan about how the pressures of the modelling industry have made it difficult in the past to find self-esteem and balance in her life.
'Models are some of the most insecure people I've ever met,' she said. 'They're constantly being told they're not good enough. You've really got to practice loving yourself.'

Girly girl: 'Let the man do some things for you, because if he cares for you, he will want to,' she said of her marriage to Orlando Bloom. 'When I get home, I'm not the boss. . . I slip into a more feminine role'

Talking about launching her modelling career at the tender age of 13, Ms Kerr explains: 'There was so much rejection in the beginning.'
But now, with 17 years of modelling under her belt, 'My life is more balanced than ever,' she says.
Today, the former Victoria's Secret Angel - who also owns organic skincare brand Kora Organics - is such a fashion industry star that even her two-year-old son Flynn has caught on to her fame.

Separate work lives: 'We don't run lines,' she said of she and her husband's different professions. 'We keep that very separate. That would be like me asking him to teach me how to catwalk'

Positivity: 'I'm that person who says, no matter what the problem is, there's a solution,' said Ms Kerr (pictured with son Flynn, two-and-a-half)

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2440134/Miranda-Kerr-Models-insecure-people-Ive-met.html
My Facebook
My Google+
Contact me

0 comments:

Post a Comment