Miley Cyrus tells Britney Spears she planned to go topless

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Baring all: Miley Cyrus admitted in a new documentary that she had originally planned to go topless during her now infamous performance at the MTV VMA Awards

She caused controversy last month with a very raunchy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards.
And Miley Cyrus revealed in a new documentary that she wanted to go topless, but the music channel wouldn't let her.
'I tried, but I don't think MTV's going to allow it,' the 20-year-old told Britney Spears in her new documentary Miley: The Movement after the Toxic singer asked, 'You're not going to be topless on stage are you?'

The real deal: Miley made the admission as a behind-the-scenes look at a recent topless shoot was shown as part of Miley: The Movement

'I tried': Miley Cyrus tells Britney Spears in a new documentary that MTV wouldn't allow her to go topless for her raunchy VMAs performance

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2442312/Miley-Cyrus-tells-Britney-Spears-planned-topless-VMAs-revealing-new-documentary.html
My Facebook
My Google+
Contact me

0 comments:

Post a Comment